The Drop Stance: Method
- Start with your feet 2 shoulder widths apart.
- The feet can be slightly outwards.
- Squat a little, as you would do for the horse stance.
- Now drop, not suddenly mind, but drop your torso to one side by bending your knee of one leg and keep the other leg straight.
- Keep both feet flat on the floor and lean forward towards the straight leg.
- The more flexibility you have, the more the stance looks flat (hence the name).
Check out a good page on Major Wushu Stances for more info.
As usual, leave a comment or contact me with any questions through email@example.com. Thanks.
Subscribe in a reader